The knowledge of multiple fields and the creative mindset I forged with my Arts background ( Degree in Design & Illustration ) allows me to work on a project with a unique perspective and the full scope in mind.
- Front End Web Development
- HTML5 Semantic markup, Cross Browser and following best practice W3C accessibility standards and guidelines (WCAG 2).
- CSS3, CSS Pre processors ( LESS and SCSS/Sass ) and CSS Frameworks ( Bootstrap, Skeleton, Foundation ).
- Responsive Design ( RWD ) and cross device compatible development.
- Front End automation with Task runners / Build systems : Grunt, Gulp, Webpack.
- Source code Version control workflow with Git / GitHub.
- Server Side / Back End Web Development
- PHP programming and database integration ( MySQL, SQLite ) under LAMP, WAMP and MAMP environments.
- CMS Content Management Systems customization and theming ( WordPress, ExpressionEngine, WolfCMS..)
- PHP Libraries (GD2, iMagick, Idiorm ...), Frameworks (Slim), Templating (Twig, Mustache...) and XML & JSON RESTful Web Services integration
- Web Scraping and Data Mining + Extraction.
- UX/UI Web Design
- Website and Web Applications User Interface (UI) Layout Design and User Experience (UX).
- Wireframing, Prototyping and Mockup creation both static and interactive via 'Design in browser'
- Design software : Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Inkscape.
If you want to have more information about me, the work I do, or you just want to say Hi!, feel free to contact me through the listed contact e-mail address, visit my social network profile page links or have a look or to my my online CV : resume.moro.es